This year event will take place in cultural capital of Poland - Kraków. Being a unique European city in Poland, Kraków come through World War II essentially undamaged, and its assembly of monuments has since been hailed as one of Europe’s most compelling by UNESCO. The city’s Old Town (Stare Miasto) swarms with visitors in summer, but retains an atmosphere of fin-de-siècle stateliness, its streets a cavalcade of churches and palaces. A university centre, Kraków has a tangible buzz of arty youthfulness and enjoys a dynamic nightlife. So take your time to a few days in one of the last hidden gems in the Europe in a company of experts and technical geeks.
So should you also be excited? Well yes… and here’s why!
- Attendance: we’re expecting over 200 attendees
- Topic: more than 24 hours cloud and file synchronization related technologies
- Date: 29-31 of January, 3 days of talks and networking
- Venue: Department of Computer Science AGH
- Programme: in preparation, an important part will be given by the contributions (120 in the last editions) from academic, service providers and companies leading the field