Workshop on Cloud Services for File Synchronisation and Sharing (CS3) 2018 will be held 29-31st of January in a historic city of Kraków.
Full program is available here
Presenters – who will speak at the CS3 Workstop
- institutions providing or planning innovative services for collaborative cloud storage
- developers (freelance, hired) or active researchers
- established companies and start-ups developing solutions or providing services for collaborative cloud storage (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)e (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- projects proposing innovative ways to create/federate distributed user communities in the area of research, education and innovation
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). The programme committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Please submit your proposals here
Deadlines: are as follows:
- Abstract submissions opens: September 1st 2017
- Registration opens: September 1st 2017
- Abstract submission closes:
November 30st 2017extended to December 10th 2017
- Accepted abstract notification: December 10st 2017
Please note: The number of presentation slots is limited. Authors will be notified if their abstract was selected for presentation.
Email organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org